Typical wedding videos are a snooze fest. But, add in a little skydiving, climbing, camping, and a hint of sunset yoga, and you’ve got the ultimate outdoor wedding.
Watch as this Tampa Bay woman destroys her wedding dress after fiance breaks up with her and wedding is called off.
From the full length elegant dresses and long veils of the 40s to the off-the-shoulder dresses of the 90s, the wedding dress has changed quite a bit over the last 100 years!
In honor of Mother’s Day, these daughters tried on their mother’s wedding dress and the results were so sweet!
Are you incorporating your mother’s wedding dress into your big day? While you may not be able to wear your mother’s gown at your wedding, here are some other ways to
incorporate the dress into your nuptials:
- Wrap swatches of lace or fabric from your mother’s dress around the handle of your bridal bouquet and the bridesmaids’ bouquets
- Repurpose it into the flower girl dress—so adorable and unexpected
- Incorporate some of your mother’s wedding dress it into your veil, especially if your mother’s dress features lace
- Repurpose the fabric into a pretty clutch
- Have a piece of the dress sewn into the inside of your dress
- Use some of the lace to make handkerchiefs for you and your mother.
In honor of the newest UK royal, Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana of Cambridge, we thought it would be a treat to share the wedding footage of the Queen Mother, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth.
My how weddings have changed since 1923…
Can’t get enough royal wedding footage? Check out video from Princess Diana & Prince Charles wedding, as well as Prince William and Kate’s wedding below: